Self-confessed shoe addict Neris Buzov shares her love for fashion on this edition of 'Closet Confidential'. The gorgeous blogger from Croatia has a degree in Marketing and a masters in the art of style. Fashion Fractions is Neris's online diary of everyday outfits, from casual to cocktail wear and everything in between. Her photo shoots reveal an amazing collection of clothes, shoes, bags and accessories, which she puts together effortlessly. Here are a few secrets from her closet...





Describe your personal style 

I’d say that my style is playful and it changes every day. I don’t take fashion too seriously and I like to play and experiment with different styles. 


You have such a fabulous closet, how do you decide what to wear each morning? 

Sometimes I know what to wear as soon as I wake up, and sometimes it takes me an hour to decide. I guess it all depends on my mood! 


What are the 'must have' essential items in your closet and why? 

Tailored blazer, perfectly fitting jeans, nude pumps, and a little black dress. All of the mentioned items are so versatile, timeless, and can be worn for different occasions. 


Who are your style icons?

I get inspired by my friends, fellow bloggers, and people I see on the streets. 


Biggest Fashion Do's? 

Wear what you like and what you feel comfortable in! Wear the clothes and don’t let the clothes wear you. I strongly believe that a happy girl is a pretty girl and if you are happy in your outfit everybody else will notice it and like it too!



Biggest Fashion Don'ts? 

Don’t wear something just because it is IN at the moment. If you don’t like it or if it doesn’t fit your body type it is not going to look good on you no matter how trendy it is. 






Which fashion designers do you admire the most and why? 

I admire Diane von Furstenberg so much because she is such a gorgeous, smart, and successful woman. Her designs are so elegant, classy, and chic at the same time. The materials, quality, and prints make her clothing timeless. Honestly, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a single DVF piece that I didn’t like. 


What is your most treasured item of clothing in your closet? 
The most treasured item in my closet is my DKNY bag. It was my first big splurge and I decided to treat myself to it after successfully finishing my first year of college.



Most extravagant fashion purchase

I don’t think I’ve ever bought a super extravagant item worth of mentioning. I usually don’t buy things if I’m not 100% sure that I’m going to wear it.



What are some of the biggest fashion trends in your city right now? 

There are so many trends at the time but I’ve noticed that lots of girls are wearing faux fur, vintage inspired clothing, mixing romantic items with edgy pieces (like lace + leather), and of course wearing All Stars with pretty much everything.



What is your signature scent? 

I have two signature scents. Chanel Chance for fall and winter and L'erbolario Iris for spring and summer months. Every once in a while I’ll buy a different perfume but I always go back to my favorites.



What designer items are on your fashion wish list? 

I would love to see a Mulberry Alexa bag and a nude pair of Christian Louboutins in my closet.



Fabulous fashion advice 

Just be yourself! Wear what you like and what makes you happy! Don’t take fashion too seriously; play with your clothes and have fun while doing so :) 


*Special Thanks to Neris for partaking in this interview & for the use of her photographs.


 
Top