Thanks so much to the lovely Aurelia for presenting me with the Sunshine Blog Award. 

I am so thrilled, you made my week :)







The Rules
1. Thank the blogger that gave you the award and mention it on your blog.
2. Answer the list of questions that follow.
3. Pass the award on to ten other fantastic bloggers.


Q & A

Favourite Colour: Cerise pink and black

Favourite Animal: Cats and jellyfish

Favourite Number: 2

Favourite Drink: Café au Lait and Strawberry Daiquiris

Facebook or Twitter: I am not a member of either networks.

Your Passion: Fashion, writing, family and friends.

Giving or Getting Presents: There is nothing quite like the joy of giving gifts.

Favourite Pattern: Stripes for clothes and damask for decor.

Favourite Day: Good hair days and Sundays.

Favourite Flowers: Pink Daffodils - although this could be a myth ;)





I am passing on the Sunshine Award to these ten fabulous bloggers:




I hope that each of amazing bloggers will continue to spread the sunshine :)
Ciao for now!
 
Top